As a millennial born in the '90s who was raised by another child. I'm constantly under constant warfare from adulting to marriage and family. My concept of family doesn't come from what I've experienced but more so what I saw on television. Black sitcoms represented what I never had, but strived to accomplish. We complain now that technology has taken over the minds of the youth, but when your role model was never present physically you start seeking to fill that void by any means. I've been to plenty of neighborhoods, but with parenthood, we don't fully grasp the nature of family. What does this mean to you?
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black frame that's made from wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
Blast Off Framed Poster